Friday, April 16, 2010

In the beginning....

Now admittedly this blog is a rip off of this blog which I discovered covering every REM song.  But hey, most rock and roll is essentially borrowed from something so here goes.

My goal here is to write about songs that I love.  So really it is a bottomless list (not literally, but you get the gist).  These could be songs I really love, I used to love, love to hate.  In essence it gives me an outlet to pine about some songs which I have love for.  Which is a long list.

People write screeds and screeds or words about the 'true' meanings of songs.  I won't really be doing this.  I will be focusing on how these songs have molded my life and what they mean to me personally.  For me this is what where the beauty of music lies.

Right, into the fray.  First question, where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment